Dialogue x Dialog
Dialogue
Hi, it's really great to see you,
but I'm sorry, I have hurry,
I'm late for work. I'll call you
Have a nice day
Bye!
Dialog
Oh, that's really great! What now? Why
don't you just get out of my way, uh?
I hope not to see you anymore in my life.
Next time don't yell at me across the street.
Die! (sincerity)
Jan Kloss, estudante de design
num postal que encontrei hoje numa exposição de fim de semestre da academia de artes, arquitectura e design de Praga
original na imagem

2 Comments:
Que giro! Se ao menos tivessemos sempre a capacidade de traduzir aquilo que nos dizem desta forma... Estou morta por te encontrar de novo, por estar contigo... Miss you mana!
muito criativo, sem dúvida. também quero ler assim as mensagens!!! but maybe that would take the f out of fun... just maybe. truth sometimes hurts*
Post a Comment
<< Home